The Buy To Let Market Forum
The Buy To Let sector turned a corner in 2013 and is now firmly established as a core part of the UK housing and mortgage markets. Established players in the market are innovating as new entrants increase competition. As a result, it is crucial that all interested parties keep up to speed with the changing market and maintain and improve their networking links.
Mortgage Solutions is delighted to deliver the third annual Mortgage Buy to Let Forum, providing a targeted half-day platform for you to meet the experts and discuss the impact of factors affecting this market for better or worse, such as:
- The strong annual increase in UK house prices (8%+) and double digit growth in London and other pockets
- Continued growing demand for rental property despite a rise in first-time buyer numbers
- Increased rental demand from students, pensioners, immigrants
- Improved access to buy-to-let finance as criteria continue to loosen
- Buy-to-let lending reaching a five-year high in 2013 - this trend looks set to continue
- Changing attitudes to/criteria surrounding social tenants and longer-term tenancies.
This event will provide the insight to enable you to position yourself at the forefront of an evolving and exciting market. Tailored to regional markets, you have the choice of attending:
>> Manchester, 8th April
>> Birmingham, 9th April
>> London, 10th April
Places are free for those who qualify, but are limited, so book your place today to secure your seat.