The Buy To Let Market Forum
22 April - Cardiff City Stadium, Cardiff
23 April - Villa Park Stadium, Birmingham
28 April - Norton Park Hotel, Winchester
29 April - The Park Royal Hotel, Warrington
Mortgage Solutions is delighted to announce The Buy to Let Market Forum 2015
With the buy-to-let sector firmly established as a core part of the UK housing and mortgage markets, both established players and innovating new entrants are increasing competition and product diversification in the sector, creating growing opportunities for the adviser community. To keep up with this vibrant and evolving business area we at Mortgage Solutions provide targeted events to keep you up to speed with the changing market and help you maintain and improve valuable business relationships.
At this year's forum, you can meet with the lender experts and your peers to discuss the impact of factors affecting the buy to let market. You will benefit from topics such as:
- Understanding the growing demand for rental property despite government focus on boosting first-time buyer numbers
- The rental demand from students, pensioners, immigrants and victims of MMR affordability criteria
- Product innovation and the improved access to buy-to-let finance as criteria continue to loosen
- Buy-to-let lending forecasts that are set to be positive in 2015
- Changing attitudes to/criteria surrounding social tenants and longer-term tenancies.
Delegates participating in the Buy to Let Market Forum for their CPD can claim 5 CPD hours towards the CII /PFS member CPD scheme